Sunday, April 27, 2014

I am one "step" closer.

So some exciting but also terrifying things are happening for me tomorrow, tomorrow I am one step closer to starting my dream job (ever since I was 4 years old), I have wanted to be a.... TEACHERS AIDE!!! 9.30am tomorrow I need to attend a information session, a literacy and numeracy test and then finally I need to do an interview. In all honesty I am shared shitless (excuse my french). I have not sat a literacy/numeracy test let alone a interview for at least ten... Yes, 10!! years ago. My palms are sweaty and shaking, my throat is dry and I feel sick to my stomach. The course runs from the 12th May to the 17th Nov. There maybe 20 people that are interested in the course but there are only 10-12 people who get through. (fingers crossed I am one of those 12). We have to attend class one day a week, study one day and do work experience another. I am really excited to start as I've know about the Cert III in Education Support since early Feb. This course will lead to (I believe) one of the most important jobs ever!. This course can not only change my life, my families but also the lives of those future kids I get to teach. (I wish you could all see my face right now.. I'm smiling from ear to ear). As soon as I have an answer to whether I get in (or not) then I will update you all!! I really hope they only make us wait a day or two, otherwise I am going to go crazy. Wish me luck everyone!!!! Amanda <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment