Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hailee's Birth Story!


Hello Everyone.

It was Saturday 1st November and my mum came around to see how I was feeling, I was 28 weeks and 6 days into my pregnancy. My whole pregnancy I was sick and diagnosed with Hyperemisis Gravadarum (HG) and that day was no different!. But as I was feeling a little better during so I decided I was going to finally pack my hospital bag. Though I was scheduled to have a c-section (for medical reasons) at 35 weeks.


I had no idea what was in store for me in the next 24 hours!!. The next morning Steve (my hubby) and I were about to head to a family BBQ. Unfortunately when I got up I found that we were going to have to spot at the hospital.

At the hospital Pregnancy clinic they checked me and said that the babies head was crowning and there was no was I could have a c-section now, I had to have her naturally. Because I was still early in my pregnancy they had to get a few nurses from NICU in there asap, the NICU professor even came in.

After 20 minutes of pushing, nothing was happening so they decided they would have to find another way to help her out. 3 hours after first coming into the hospital Hailee was born! Steve rang my mum and told her, it was lucky mum was still at the family BBQ so everyone found out at once.

I didn't get to meet my little girl until a few hours later. But she was the most gorgeous, precious Little thing in the whole world!. I feel in love straight away.


Hailee 15minutes old.


Hailee Nicole R.
2nd November
1.2 kg (2.2 pound)
Sunday 3.02pm

1 comment: