Thursday, October 24, 2013

Her Future: I wonder what it holds.

23.10.13 @ 11.35am: As I sit here in my daughter's classroom today I watch her. I don't want my daughter to be an outcast just because her mum is different from all the others!. I want her to grow up & tell people she's proud of who her mum is. I fear even though she's only in Kindergarden that she already may be treated differently by her peers & teachers. I don't want her to grow up, look back & hate primary school because of me & say it stopped her from making friends or doing the best she can at school. I myself really enjoyed primary school. high school's another story! every other week I thought about "harming" myself. I didn't want to be there. I don't want that for my daughter either..I want her to excel at school, I want her to make 1,000 friends (or even just 2 best friends). It's strange the things you think about or worry about when you have kids isn't it.... Amanda <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment